Monday, January 23, 2023
Books – Mahmoud Mustafa Abu Talib:
Al-Azhar regions, nationwide, began issuing end-of-year exams for the secondary certificate on January 1, for a period of two months, electronically.
And the Central Administration for Examinations in the Al-Azhar Institutes Sector, headed by Sheikh Ahmed Abdel-Azim, instructed the regions to follow the procedures for issuing high school students’ forms accurately.
Al-Azhar Secondary School 2023.. Beginning of registration of exam forms – method and conditions
The end-of-year exams for the Al-Azhar Secondary Certificate for the academic year 2022/23 will start on the third of next June.
“Masrawy” publishes how Al-Azhar secondary school students from abroad apply for the year-end exams, as follows:
– The date for granting approval to enter from abroad for the Al-Azhar general certificates exam (secondary – scholarship) begins at the beginning of the academic year and ends with the start of the first round exams, including conscripted and imprisoned students.
– The student who has the right to apply from abroad goes to his institute to obtain a request to apply from abroad electronically, and the institute registers the student’s data from the records on the student affairs management system.
– The institute must submit the application electronically to the Al-Azhar region to express its opinion with approval or rejection, provided that the region submits it to the Central Administration for Examinations for research and opinion.
– After the approval of the Central Examinations Administration, a message appears for the student to go to the district to pay 200 pounds, receive the application and hand it over to the institute after putting the martyr’s stamp on it.
A student who is imprisoned or imprisoned for a crime that is not prejudicial to honor or trust, who is pre-emptively imprisoned, or placed in one of the penal institutions for juveniles, may take the exam in the same year in which he was imprisoned, provisionally imprisoned, or placed in it, with the knowledge of his confinement authority. As for the student who is enrolled, precautionary incarcerated, and released, he can enroll in his institute and take the exam, while exempting him from the prescribed fees for re-enrolment.
– The institute saves a copy of the approval of the Central Examinations Administration to enter the exam from abroad for reference when needed, as the original is attached to the application form to be kept at the headquarters of the Central Administration for Examinations.
– Individualizing the 2 EGP paper statements for those who failed to submit electronic progress.
Al-Azhar Secondary School 2023.. How to edit paper forms to apply for exams
For Al-Azhar secondary students.. Steps to re-enroll so as not to be deprived of exams