Monday, January 23, 2023
Books – Islam Lutfi:
The Egyptian Electricity Holding Company, its subsidiaries, which reached 9 distributed throughout Egypt, has identified more than 465 service centers.
And under the title “Know your company according to your governorate,” it announced the distribution of branches, which were:
Greater Cairo: South Cairo and North Cairo Electricity Distribution Company
– South Cairo to distribute electricity to the areas: Abdeen, West Cairo, Downtown Cairo, Manshiyet Nasser, Al-Musky, Al-Tebbin, Helwan, 15th of May, Maadi, Al-Basateen and Dar Al-Salam, Al-Sayeda Zeinab, Old Cairo, Al-Khalifa and Al-Mokattam, Giza, Al-Agouza, Dokki, Al-Haram, Bulaq, Al-Omraniya, North Giza, South Giza, 6th of October City, Sheikh Zayed City, Giza countryside centers.
– North of Cairo to distribute electricity to the areas: Shubra, Al-Sahel, Rawd Al-Farag, Al-Zaytoun, Al-Sharabiya, Hadayek Al-Qubba, Al-Zawiya Al-Hamra, Heliopolis, Al-Nuzha, East Nasr City, West Nasr City, Ain Shams, Al-Salam, Al-Waili, Bab Al-Shariya, Al-Obour City, New Cairo City, and some areas of Qalyubia Governorate, east of Shubra Al-Khaima, west of Shubra Al-Khaima, Al-Khanka, Al-Qanater Al-Khairiya City.
– South Delta Electricity Distribution Company for regions and governorates: Qalyubia Governorate (except for the extension of Greater Cairo affiliated to the North Cairo Electricity Distribution Company), Menoufia (except for Sadat City and its affiliated villages and Al-Khattaba Center) Al-Gharbia.
– Beheira Electricity Distribution Company for regions and governorates: Sadat City and its affiliated villages, Al-Khattbeh Center in Menoufia Governorate, Marsa Matrouh after kilo 66 Alexandria Road, Beheira.
– Alexandria Electricity Distribution Company to regions and governorates: Alexandria Governorate up to kilo 66 on Alexandria/Matrouh Road.
– North Delta Company for Electricity Distribution to the governorates of: Damietta, Dakahlia, Kafr El-Sheikh.
– The Canal Company for Electricity Distribution to the governorates of: Sharkia, North and South Sinai, Ismailia, Red Sea, Port Said, and Suez.
– Middle Egypt Electricity Distribution Company for the governorates of: New Valley, Assiut, Minya, Beni Suef, Fayoum.
– Upper Egypt Electricity Distribution Company for the governorates of: Aswan, Qena, Luxor, Sohag.