Bir Muktijoddha Tajul Islam Chowdhury, councilor of ward 4 of the municipality, said that the kitchen caught fire while trying to set fire to Vimrul’s wheel. The fire burned only the kitchen and caused no other damage.
Nalchiti Fire Service Station Officer (in charge) said. Masood said that after receiving the news, the fire service rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control. The adjoining houses have been saved as the fire was reported in time. Since there is fuel wood in the kitchen, the fire starts from them.